Linda Hale has over 40 years experience in accounting and computer services, and truly loves what she does. In 1994, she began working exclusively with Intuit’s QuickBooks© software. She became a certified professional adviser with QuickBooks© in 1996. In 1998, she heard about AIPB’s certified bookkeeper program and became a Certified Bookkeeper in 1999.
Linda opened her own business in Calumet in 2000. She helps both for-profit and non-profit companies alike. She provides QuickBooks set-up, training and on-going support, along with several other Services.
A resume of her education and experience is as follows:
- 1975 – Graduated Mentor High School, Mentor, Ohio. Enrolled in vocational accounting/computer study program 1973-1975, mastering key punch and operation of unit record machines (that’s right, our computer systems of the 70’s).
- 1984 – Graduated El Camino Community College, El Segundo CA. Earned my Associates degree in business administration and accounting.
- 1972-1975 – Sales associate for Sears & Roebuck, Mentor, OH
- 1977-1980 – Receptionist and sales secretary at WLUC-TV 6, Marquette, MI
- 1980-1986 – Accounting manager for attys Steven Spierer and Dave Woodworth, Redondo Beach, CA
- 1986-1994 – Manager of Information Systems for law firm, McCutchen, Doyle, Brown & Enersen, San Francisco, CA
- 1996-1999 – QuickBooks Pro Advisor for Michael Patriarca, CPA, Painesville, OH
- 1999-2000 – Quickbooks Pro Advisor for Bruce Rukkila, CPA, Houghton, MI
- 2000 – Present – Owner of Linda Hale, CB, Inc, dba Where People Count, Calumet, MI
- 1996 – Present – QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- 1999 – Certified Bookkeeper, AIPB
- Current member of AIPB – American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
Want to team up with “WherePeopleCount”? If you are a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor and Certified Bookkeeper or experienced accountant and want to start or expand your own business, Linda Hale is available to help you achieve your goals.
Linda will come to you and help you build key relationships essential in building your own “niche”.
Linda will be launching national QuickBooks webinars in the spring of 2010. She will promote your “WherePeopleCount” affiliation and refer webinar attendees from your area directly to you.
To learn more about how you can become affiliated with WherePeopleCount.com, please fill out the form below.