Linda Hale has over 40 years experience in accounting and computer services, and truly loves what she does. In 1994, she began working exclusively with Intuit’s QuickBooks© software. She became a certified professional adviser with QuickBooks© in 1996. In 1998, she heard about AIPB’s certified bookkeeper program and became a Certified Bookkeeper in 1999.
Linda opened her own business in Calumet in 2000. She helps both for-profit and non-profit companies alike. She provides QuickBooks set-up, training and on-going support, along with several other Services.
A resume of her education and experience is as follows:
- 1975 – Graduated Mentor High School, Mentor, Ohio. Enrolled in vocational accounting/computer study program 1973-1975, mastering key punch and operation of unit record machines (that’s right, our computer systems of the 70’s).
- 1984 – Graduated El Camino Community College, El Segundo CA. Earned my Associates degree in business administration and accounting.
- 1972-1975 – Sales associate for Sears & Roebuck, Mentor, OH
- 1977-1980 – Receptionist and sales secretary at WLUC-TV 6, Marquette, MI
- 1980-1986 – Accounting manager for attys Steven Spierer and Dave Woodworth, Redondo Beach, CA
- 1986-1994 – Manager of Information Systems for law firm, McCutchen, Doyle, Brown & Enersen, San Francisco, CA
- 1996-1999 – QuickBooks Pro Advisor for Michael Patriarca, CPA, Painesville, OH
- 1999-2000 – Quickbooks Pro Advisor for Bruce Rukkila, CPA, Houghton, MI
- 2000 – Present – Owner of Linda Hale, CB, Inc, dba Where People Count, Calumet, MI
- 1996 – Present – QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- 1999 – Certified Bookkeeper, AIPB
- Current member of AIPB – American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers